I often end up leaving all my little jobs around the house for the weekends. We just never seem to have time to do anything on weeknights (that will be changing).
So for this weekend I have the following things I would like to do:
- Spend some time with my grandparents
- finish my DIY closet-1st phase
- quality time with my significant other
- attend the wellness fair happening in London on Sunday
- Post some things I want to sell on Kijiji
Update October 8, 2015
I did most of what was on my list, and a few other things as well. Once I actually get started, I find that it is more of a stress relief to get things done than it is to procrastinate and do fun things when the to-do items are hanging over my head. The trick is just to let myself have some guilt free fun time after doing a number of items, because my list is just way too long and it’s easy to get overwhelmed.